WordPress Design & Development for Small Businesses and Freelancers
Have you ever heard of the term “Content is king”? That is very much true and is what I believe in when it comes to designing and building websites.
Having a clear idea of what you need on your website and why you need it will make the process a lot better and will result in a much better website that will work for you.
What is content strategy?
- Content strategy involves figuring out what type of content is needed for your website.
- Think about the goals for your website
- Coming up with all the pages and the possible content you will need for your site
- If you need to re-design your site, the content strategy will involve re-organizing/adding/removing content based on your website goals
Designing a website starts with you – the client. I design unique websites that are tailored to your business.
As a small business owner or a freelancer, your website should show off your personality so that your prospective clients will be able to make the connection between you and your business which will build trust.
Whether you need a design for your new website or you are looking for a fresh update of your current site, I can help you.
Web Design Services I Provide
- New site or site re-designs
- Responsive Web Design
- WooCommerce Design
- Membership Sites
Web development involves bringing the design to life by coding them using semantic HTML and the best coding practices.
I build responsive WordPress websites that work across all browsers and look good and function well across tablets and phones.
Web Development Services I provide
- Responsive Web Development
- Custom WordPress websites
- Custom functionality through WordPress plugins – building new plugins and customizing existing plugins
WordPress Support & Maintenance
All websites need ongoing maintenance and care to make sure that everything is up to date.
I will take care of your website so that you can focus on your business.
Maintenance Services I provide
- WordPress updates
- Plugin & theme updates
- Resolving any hosting issues
- Adding/editing content
- Keeping your site secure
- Basic SEO for your site
- Monthly analytics reports